The Rock Hollow School is a
one-room school that was re-located to its present location on Main
Street in Malta, by the Morgan County Historical Society. Rock Hollow
School was originally built in 1877 in a wooded ravine two miles south
of Ringgold, Union Township, and housed classes for fifty-seven years.
The first class was held in November 1877. The school is furnished and
equipped just as it was when it was still in use in the late 19th